We’re in the last stretch of Ramadan, and the best part of it. How you finish this month is more important than how you started! This is where you switch gears and fasten up, because the long nights ahead is where you will prove ourselves to Allah that you are in need and deserving of His mercy and blessings. Ramadan is not over. It can still be your best Ramadan EVER!
Teaching in Ramadan is great for so many reasons, but sometimes our enthusiasm or workload gets in the way making the most out of Ramadan, especially the last 10 nights. Everything is going great at work, until you reach home, and then praying the night prayer becomes an internal struggle. I’m here to tell you that that struggle is good! Those creeping thoughts that make you want to chose rest over the night prayer should be paid attention to because it’s crucial to always choose the night prayer over sleep.
It doesn’t sound easy, but in this episode I break down 3 energy conserving hacks that will keep that candle burning longer so that choosing rest as an option is effectively ruled out!
If there is one crucial thing you could have more of, it would be…. energy. I know you want to say time, but here me out in this episode. I’m breaking down 3 life hacks that help save you more energy, mentally, physically, and emotionally, so that you can make more use of it at night when you most need it.
In this episode you will learn,
- Why this is the time to pick up the pace and finish Ramadan stronger than you started
- The virtues and superiority of the last 10 nights of Ramadan over the rest
- How your brain can be programmed to always choose the deeds that will make your Ramadan better
- How thoughts and decision making depletes energy and how you can wire your brain to reduce the amount of thinking you do
- The connection between the subconscious and your actions and how you can train your mind to force you to make the most out of Ramadan
- What are some negative emotions that are depleting your energy and how you can manage or replace them with positive ones
- How to organize and significantly reduce your teaching and classroom tasks through prioritization and elimination
- Why keeping students busy with work is stressing you out
- Episode #009: 10 Ramadan Teaching Ideas you can still do w/ little prep and great impact
Subscribe & Share
Are you subscribed to the MakkahCentric Education Podcast? You can subscribe on iTunes here. That way, you’ll be first to know when the next episode is released. I have a ton of amazing content in store for you, all to make you a more effective and happier educator. All I want from you in return is to implement, and share this episode with others!
Anndd, if you’re feeling extra generous, it would mean a lot to me if you left a review on iTunes. Reviews really help me improve and reach more Muslims looking for Islamic educational perspectives.
Jazakumullahu khairan for listening! Now it’s your turn. Share some ideas you have with us in the comments section!